- Address: Valencia, Spain
- Registration necessary: Yes
On Behalf of Curtis & Wyss Group I am pleased to invite you to attend our "5th Annual Artificial Intelligence in Pharma", scheduled on September 19th - 20th, Valencia, Spain.
19+ speakers from companies such as: Bulent Kiziltan from Novartis, Shameer Khader from AstraZeneca, Hanati Tuoken from Boehringer Ingelheim, Christos Varsakelis from Janssen, Peter Henstock from Pfizer, Jan Wenzel from Sanofi and more;
14+ Case studies;
- Panel Discussions;
- Business Networking;
- Business Luncheon;
- Gala Dinner;...
Join our keynote speakers and our hosts to discuss the following topics:
- Global market overview and AI development level in Pharma
- Integration of AI and it's management
- Revolutionary Drug Discovery: Tool of the future
- Newest way of data analysis and data integration
- How to make your AI Strategy a reality?
- Predictive models generation using AI
- How to use of AI for Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR)
- Application of AI in Pharmacovigilance
- AI/Machine Learning for Digital Pathology
- How and where should we invest our efforts?
The list of the Speakers, Case Studies, and 2-day Event Program are available in the attached Agenda.
Special early bird offers for DKFZ :
Register/Pay until July 12th and get 25% off for the delegate package.
Get a group discount for any of the packages.
To register for this event, please fill out the last page of the agenda and send a copy to to email@example.com.