As part of the training activities, the DKTK sites offer seminars, workshops or meetings cover newest developments in clinical and basic cancer research in all fields of oncology Selected events can be found here.
Workshops in bioinformatics
The DKTK School of Oncology and the Heidelberg Center for Human Bioinformatics (HD-HuB) from the German Network for Bioinformatics Infrastructure (de.NBI) are offering bioinformatics workshops for researchers working with larger datasets of next-generation sequencing (NGS) data arising from patient tumor samples. The courses teach background knowledge on technologies used for data generation and for data analysis. Commonly used tools for data interpretation are presented and can be used in hands-on parts on provided data sets. For more detailed information and application click here.
Events/dates at the DKTK core center and partner sites
Die folgenden Inhalte sind ausschließlich in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
12.06.2023 bis 13.06.2023
DZG Science and Career Day 2023
The DZG Science and Career Day 2023 for early careers scientists on the subject of Translational Health Research is jointly organized by the six German Centres for ...
30.06.2023 bis 30.06.2023
Working with RNA-Seq data in R: Quantifying, exploring, modeling and interpreting gene expression data
On behalf of the MSNZ, DKTK and FCI bioinformatics community, we are excited to announce our new lecture series "Hands-on Workshops in Bioinformatics" and jointly invite you to ...
Invitation to the DZG Lunchtime Career Talks
Monthly talk series organized by all German Centers for Health Research (DZG) – free of charge for all young scientists working at a DZG
- Learn about possible career paths for scientists in health research and explore which career suits you!
- Get in touch with your potential role models!
DKTK & NCT Young Investigator Club Dresden (every 6-8 weeks)
- Platform for young scientists (clinician scientists, PhD students, young PostDocs, etc.) working in the field of translational oncology
- regular seminars with presentation of research results, project ideas, special techniques
- topics are usually illuminated from two different points of view: e.g. perspective of a clinician and perspective of a medical scientist
DKTK Munich Cancer Colloquium (See https://dktk.dkfz.de/ueber-uns/events)
More events in Munich: www.MunichCancerTalks.de