- Address: Universitätsmedizin Mainz Gebäude 708, Hörsaal Pathologie, Langenbeckstr. 1, 55131, Mainz - Germany
- Registration necessary: Yes
In this Mini-Symposium series we aim to address important areas of cancer research linked to translational oncology. Within this format, we have the opportunity to invite outstanding scientists to present novel findings, techniques and ideas.
The topic of this year´s symposium is „Enhancing Cancer Immunotherapy: New Targets, New Drugs, New Partners“, focussing on the prominent scientific core area of the UCT Mainz - Immuno-Oncology. The talks will cover major topics of many research groups working at the UCT Mainz and our partnering institutions and clinics.
- Adelheid Cerwenka (Mannheim, Germany)
- Shohei Koide (New York, USA)
- Henoch Hong (Darmstadt, Germany)
- Russell W. Jenkins (Boston, USA)
- Hannah Garner (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Thomas Tüting (Magdeburg, Germany)
- Roland Martin (Zurich, Switzerland)