Ausschreibung UPGRADE 2023
10th DKTK Joint Funding Call “UPGRADE 2023” is currently open!
With the DKTK Joint Funding Program line UPGRADE, DKTK supports collaborative research modules that complement existing IITs/clinical studies with limited “add‐on” funding for up to 3 years. The underlying IIT/clinical study may or may not be DKTK funded.
At least three DKTK partner sites must be involved in the proposed research module. Maximum budget that can be requested per research project in this Call is € 450,000.
Eligibility: DKTK Faculty, DKTK Investigators, and DKTK School of Oncology Fellows are eligible to apply. Non-DKTK researchers may contribute to the project as external partners, but cannot apply for funding.
Submissions and deadlines:
- Submission of an obligatory Letter of Intent (LOI) (via the DKTK Intranet): by October 18, 2022 (23:59 CEST)
- Submission of Short Proposal: by November 28 2022 (9:00 CET)
- Start date for selected and funded projects: June 1, 2023
More information and the entire application process can be accessed via the DKTK Intranet.
Login issues: In case you experience problems with your login, please get in contact Heidrun Binder (email@example.com, +49 6221 42-2278/-2302).
If you have questions relating to the Call or need more information, please contact the DKTK Coordination Office via
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Phone: + 49 6221 42 1697 (Dr. Sandra Morandell-Eberl)