Registration necessary: yes
Immuno-Oncology2019 follows the success of the inaugural Congress held in Vienna and will continue to focus on the latest developments and findings in immuno-oncology therapy as well as targeted therapy. The Congress will examine treatments available on the market as well as treatments still in the development stage. The Congress will welcome Oncologists, Dermatologists, Immunologists, Surgical Oncologists, CRO’s, industry leaders and other experts.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
- Selecting patients for treatment with immunotherapy
- Biologic markers in Immuno-Oncology
- The current drugs available in immunotherapy (and combinations)
- Cell therapy
- Future directions in Immuno-Oncology
- Evaluating response in Immunotherapy
- Toxicity management of Immunotherapy drugs
You are invited and encouraged to contribute to the program by submitting abstracts for oral and poster presentation and we look forward to your active involvement.
Please visit the official website for more information.