12th DKTK Joint Funding Call "INNOVATION 2024" is currently open!
With this Joint Funding INNOVATION Call, DKTK aims to strengthen its overall research profile focusing on preclinical and (reverse) translational research by supporting collaborative translational research projects for up to 3 years. At least three DKTK partner sites must be involved in the proposed innovative project. Maximum budget that can be requested per research project is 1.5 Mio €. Please note, that proposals for IITs cannot be supported within this Call.
Eligibility: DKTK Faculty, DKTK Investigators, and DKTK School of Oncology Fellows are eligible to apply. Non-DKTK researchers may contribute to the research project as external partners, but cannot apply for funding.
Submissions and deadlines:
- Submission of an obligatory Letter of Intent (LOI) (via the DKTK Intranet): by November 14, 2023 (23:59 CET)
- Submission of Proposal: by February 27, 2024 (23:59 CET)
- Start date for selected and funded projects: February 1, 2025
More information and the entire application process can be accessed via the DKTK Intranet.
Login issues: In case you experience problems with your login, please get in contact Heidrun Binder (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 6221 42-2278/-2302).
If you have questions relating to the Call or need more information, please contact the DKTK Coordination Office via
- E-mail: email@example.com or
- Phone: + 49 6221 42 1697 (Dr. Sandra Morandell-Eberl)