- Address: virtual
- Registration necessary: Yes
The upcoming 9th DKTK-Freiburg seminar is hosted by Dr. Khalid Shoumariyeh (Universitätsklinikum Freiburg - Klinik für Innere Medizin I).
His invitees to share their expertise are:
- Dr. Alexander Huang (Department of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania),
- Dr. Andreas Moosmann (DZIF, Helmholtz Zentrum München) and
- Dr. Andrea Hafkemeyer (Universitätsklinikum Freiburg - Klinik für Innere Medizin I)
Registration is required. To register, click here.
- 3 – 3:05 pm: General announcements DKTK Freiburg; followed by short opening remarks of Dr. Khalid Shoumariyeh
- 3:05 – 3:35 pm: Dr. Alexander Huang: “T cell responses in acute and persistent COVID-19 in cancer patients”
- 3:35 – 3:55 pm: Dr. Andrea Hafkemeyer/Dr. Andreas Moosmann: “Longitudinal cellular and humoral immune response in cancer patients following SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination”
- 3:55 – 4 pm: Closing remarks
More informations can be found here.