9th DKTK Joint Funding Call for Proposals - “INNOVATION” 2022
With the DKTK Joint Funding Program line “INNOVATION”, DKTK supports translational research projects and investigator-initiated trials (IITs) of DKTK scientists for up to three years (up to four years for IITs). At least three DKTK partner sites must be involved in the proposed research project/IIT. Maximum budget that can be requested per research project/IIT in this Call is 1.5 Mio €.
Eligibility: DKTK Faculty, DKTK Investigators, and DKTK School of Oncology Fellows are eligible to apply.
Current submissions & deadlines
- Obligatory Letters of Intent (LOI) have to be submitted by January 31, 2022 (midnight CET).
- Deadline for submission of Full Proposals (via the DKTK Intranet) is April 25, 2022 (midnight CEST).
- Latest start of selected and funded projects is January 1, 2023.
Login issues: In case you experience problems with your login, please contact Heidrun Binder or Joachim Strohner-Gorath (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 6221 42 2278).
Do you have further questions regarding the Call?
If you have questions or need more information, please address them to the DKTK Coordination Office via
- E-mail: email@example.com or
- Phone: + 49 6221 42 4450 (Dr. Gordana Halec-Thierbach)