Registration necessary: yes
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The Virtual Congress on Controversies in Leukemias (EuroLeuk2020) which will take place 29-30 October 2020.
This meeting will be valuable for you if you are looking for:
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Direct scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts through the virtual platform
- Enjoying and experiencing expert presentations – available on VOD so you can re-wach in your own time
- Participation in Live real-time Q&A
- B2B –networking and establishing new contacts with KOL’s from across the globe
The meeting will provide clinicians and biologists with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insights into controversies and new therapeutic perspectives in the field and will be of interest to:
• Senior or junior clinicians (MD, PhD, MD-PhD)
• Biologists (BS)
• Clinical residents in-training
• R&D personnel
• Pharmaceutical and industry professionals.
We look foward to welcoming medical professionals, treatment experts, industry leaders and other experts online.
For more information and registration, please click here.