October 7 - 11, 2019
Porto Bay Falésia Hotel
Deadline expired on May 31, 2019
The registration deadline expired. Applicants will be informed about the results of the selection process until the beginning of July 2019.
Cost contribution (1,000.00 €) covers:
- Accommodation for six nights (Sunday October 6 – Saturday October 12, 2019) at double room occupancy.
- Requests for a single room will be considered by the hotel subject to availability, and will be charged at an additional 50.00€ per night. Similarly, personal expenses such as bar tabs, mini bar, telephone etc. are not included in the package. Any such costs shall be at the applicant's expense.
- Full board (starting with dinner on Sunday October 6 and finishing with breakfast on Saturday October 12, 2019).
- Shuttle service from Faro upon request (airport / station to hotel and back).
Payment details will be provided upon acceptance.
Only very few scholarships covering the participation fee can be granted. Please be aware that if you wish to apply for a scholarship, you will be asked to provide the following information during the application process:
- Brief explanation of why your institute cannot provide the necessary funding (max. 100 words).
- One reference letter.
As the fellowships will be very competitive and limited in number, we strongly advise to check for internal or external funding opportunities.
For Portuguese participants: for the first time, two scholarships will be available for participants from the host country of the Summer School.